We are looking for a Database Developer to lead the overall development and maintenance of information databases used to operate the infrastructure and technology platform. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the evolution of data, including designing and streamlining our data operations and maintaining our database to ensure peak performance.
- Partner with development teams to design data management and governance protocols, manage the information lifecycle, design infrastructure, and data integration controls.
- Design, configure, implement, and administer all databases for the respective parties involved.
- Develop and maintain complex models and logical database designs.
- Identify and resolve all issues related to database systems to ensure that systems are online and without service interruption.
- Build and manage the database disaster recovery and backup plans.
- Can create and maintain stored procedures, views, tables, jobs, triggers etc.
- Develop new and enhance existing standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for database environments using industry experiences, best practices research, and business needs.
- Analyze and report the performance of database operations against the key database performance metrics.
Requirements and skills
- 5+ Years as a database developer.
- Proficient with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Experience in designing and implementing database structures.
- Experience with automating DBA task.
- Experience with data modeling and schema design.
- Experience with Cloud-based big data solutions is a plus (e.g. Amazon Redshift, Snowflake)
- Experience in optimizing complex queries using indexes, execution plan, etc.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree or Ph.D. is a plus.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami