We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create the next generation of decision making algorithms.
We employ machine learning algorithms for data exploration, time series and event forecasting, and custom decision making processes.
- Lead junior engineers.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Train and retrain systems when necessary.
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
Requirements and skills
- 8+ Years of proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java or R.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree or Ph.D. is a plus.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami